Tuesday, September 30, 2014

We Find A New Place We Like We Just Move

Tuesday and it is our weekend we decided to go explore the state park knowing that this is another one of Amazon's approved campground I was excited to see what it looked like. It is only about 1 1/2 drive from our current campground. 

We start driving into the park and all you see if the lake. OMG it is beautiful!!! I want to move!!! The whole time we are walking around the lake and the campground all I keep telling Todd is "I want to move" "we need to stay here" "it is beautiful here please let's move" He kept saying "are you sure" but in the back of his mind he was saying "HELL NO" "WE ARE NOT MOVING AGAIN" I begged and pleaded and kept pointing at the lake and soon after I MADE THE DECISION TO MOVE....regardless of what Todd wanted or not :-)

We went to the campground store and asked what spots were open to workcampers for Amazon. We went back to the campground and walked to every site and looked at the pro's and con's and we finally decided on site 41 we are 4 sites from the lake. Right now we can not get lake front right now because until OCT 31st the have most of their sites reserved for a HUGE Halloween party they have in the camp ground..... This means I get to decorate and dress up for Halloween YAY!!!

After we picked out our spot we had to go to the office and let them know that we are with Amazon and that we are moving. WOOO HOOO I am so excited we are all ready to go and we are moving tomorrow.......:-) I also emailed Jen at Amazon Todd will be letting the current campground know that we are leaving. Now all the is left is to pack up....

No comments:

Post a Comment