Saturday, September 13, 2014

Time For Another Surgery

It is not my computer this time but my camera. When we were on the mountain in VA still my camera just decided to stop working. This surgery was brought about when we went hiking today I took tons of pictures. I got within 10 feet a 3 deer a momma and her 2 babies and HAD amazing pictures of them. When we got back to the trailer I came in to upload them to the computer to write my blog. Open Picasa to import “nothing to import” what????!!!! I went into the phone storage and my SD card and the pictures are no where to be found :-( I searched everywhere the just disappeared into thin air. UGH I really need my camera back I went inside to see if it would decide to work like it decided not to work. I get nothing out of it here comes Todd (the jack of all trades) to the rescue time for another operation.

Todd says “here goes nothing” starts pulling out all the teeny tiny screws they were smaller then the computer screws. All of them are out and the camera is in piece’s he looks at all the moving parts there is nothing restricting it from operating. He taps on the lenses and all of a sudden it the lenses opens and stay on he took a picture to make sure it was working. I am jumping for joy I do not have to buy a new camera this one is perfect.

That was a quick surgery took no more the 10 minutes! Now to get it back together in working order. With every screw that he puts in he turns it on and make sure it still works. He had about 15 screws to put back in the camera went on and off 15 times and it is back together. Fingers crossed that now it is all back together that it will work………. power button pushed…. it came on without a problem and take pictures again….Another successful surgery WOO HOOO GO TODD GO TODD…..


IMG_20140913_171243IMG_20140913_171256IMG_20140913_171234IMG_20140913_171225

No comments:

Post a Comment