Thursday, September 25, 2014

Our 3 Days Off!!

Our 3 days off were nothing fantastic this time around. The first day we kind of just moseyed around the trailer did not care what time we got ready we did not have anything really planned. We eventually did go to the store to get a few things we needed and as always when you go to Wal-mart you also come out with things that you do not need lol... Then we just went back to camp and spent the rest of the day with our animals. 

The second day I woke up with what looked to be a rash. HMMMM my skin hates everything but I wonder what this could be from. I started thinking that it may be from the new laundry product I bought. I guess a trip to the laundry mat is in our future with stuff I know I can use and not break out with a rash. Todd woke up and made pancakes and sausage for breakfast I showed him the rash by now it is everywhere. Come to think of it I have had little itchy bumps everywhere since the last time we hiked... WAIT OH NO>>>>>>>> I have poison ivy or poison oak...AHHHHHHH. This is going to be a nightmare guess where we get to go.....to the store for some calamine lotion and spray... Holy Crap do I itch. While we are out we also get this great idea for a storage option in the trailer milk crates. Above our bed since we do not have a lot of closet space there is what supposed to be another twin bed that folds down. We keep that permanently folded down and our cloths are up there. Todd hates that it is always cluttered looking he comes up with this great idea of milk crates together and it will keep some organization up there. We found a great deal $1.80 for milk crates at a flea market SCORE....The rest of the day was me spraying myself all day and night and repeating to myself "do not itch, do not itch,....DO NOT ITCH.... AHHHHH" Todd built the milk crates and I organized the cloths and he was right it looks so much better up there. 

Our last day off was laundry day... woo hoo.... I am excited cant you tell lol.. Even tho I know what my rash is I still buy the correct laundry products so in case it may also be that. We get to the laundry mat at about 11 am thinking that it will not be that crowded. Boy were we wrong but who cares lets get this over with. 2 loads done and one still in the wash our new bed spread and sheets. We pull this out  I do not think the washer was working because it was soaked water was pouring out of it. We decided that we needed to wash it again to get all the water out otherwise we will just be paying out the wooza to dry it like that. We stick in the only other washer open at this point and another $2.75 down the drain lol.. 27 minutes later we pull it out WHAT WAIT .... it is still dripping wet WTF>>> do these washers not work. Here goes another load we wait for a different washer to open a bigger better one. $4.00 in and another 27 minutes to waste. It is done fingers crossed that it worked this time... >>>> WOOO HOO it worked now we can pop it in the dryer all the other cloths are folded and ready to go. 14 minutes later it is dry and we are happy. This time it is about 1 pm this took us an hour longer and $8.00 more then is should have. Lesson learned do not use the washer we used today ever again. 

We get home with super clean cloths. Walk in the door to find that Pookie is throwing up and not feeling good. We let her outside and I make sure she is OK she looks fine we will keep a close watch on her I am not sure what she may have eaten to make her sick. clothes are put away now to relax OH can not forget "IT'S GAME TIME TONIGHT" New York Giants are going to put a beat down on the Washington Redskins..... You better believe I have my jersey on and Sammie has her jersey on as well. We are pumped and ready for game time. BRING IT ON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment