Sunday, September 28, 2014

Still Sick... I am SOOOO Over it!!!!

I went to work spite still being sick. Today we start cross training in stowing I am so excited but my face and my expression do not show it because I am sick :-( The manage for stowing was not ready for us 1st thing so we counted for 1 hour. Then Daniel the manager of stowing came and got us explained a few things and put us with his best stower and our ambassador Christine. She is great at what she does she taught us everything we needed to know in about an hour. We pretty much knew everything about the bins we just needed to learn the processes for stowing. the processes are simple if you ask me plus they give you cheat cards to hang behind you name badge our lanyard looks like some people that have been working there for years with all the cards on them :-)

After Christine showed us everything she set us off on our own!!! YAY!!! I am so excited I got through a whole cart they call them juice carts before break which was about 30 minutes I feel like I am going to love this job so much more then ICQA. We take break and after break we get to be on our own not under training lets do this!!!! I am rolling through these carts this is so much easier them ICQA if you ask me. You get to choose where the product goes as long as there is room in the bin. If there are already 6 barcodes in the bin it will not let you put the product there. For example if you are tall like Todd most of his product goes on the top 3 shelves me being shorts mine goes on the bottom 3 shelves and there are not rules against that. We can move freely all over the floor and MOD that you are on so you are moving a lot more then in ICQA. 

Lunch time rolls around and I am really feeling nauseous and dizzy after lunch I feel a little better to I continue working. About 12:30 the supervisor comes around and tells us that we need to go back to ICQA NOOOOOOO>>>>> BOOOOOOOO>>>>> do not make me go back I dislike it over there.... :-( He says we did well that if they need help we will be the first ones pulled over WOO HOO......now I myself back to ICQA BLAH!!! I am really feeling sick now luckily it was break time I talked to Todd and let him know that I was going to leave early. 

I go home and go to sleep setting and alarm so I remember to go back and pick up Todd. Time rolls around to go back and pick him up all the dogs beg me with their eyes "take me with you mommy" Being sick and all I load up 3 pups and off to get daddy we go. They patiently wait for him to walk out the door and once he does they go hog wild for their daddy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment