Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SNOWBALL and Delicious Pizza

I am not sure if every one is familiar with a snowball. Growing up in Maryland a snowball is the symbol that summer is here. Since leaving MD 5 years ago it is really hard to find a snowball. I can find a sno cone almost anywhere yes they are different if you are asking lol.. A snowball the ice is really fine it just melts in your mouth a sno cone the ice is more course and crunchy I am not a fan of this.

 A granny smith apple with marshmallow in the center and on top is what I always order. I was so happy today when I found the Montgomery Summer Snow I could not contain my excitement!!! They did not have my granny smith apple so I will have to settle for a sour green apple and WHAT NO MARSHMALLOW!!!! ugh I guess just ice it is. I have not had one is so long taking the first bite took my back home to MD when the snowball stand first opened for the season and I was there the first day waiting. Todd does not really understand how ice and flavoring can be soo good he never gets one he think I am nuts lol…

After my snowball we went to dinner I know  I know we did it backwards it is supposed to be dinner first and dessert later I could not risk that they would be closed. We went to what we believe is a chain pizza buffet called Gatti’s Pizza http://gattispizza.com/. For anyone who has had CiCi’s pizza this place is 10X better!!! Todd ate at least 10 pieces of pizza I think that it the most I have ever seen him eat at a pizza buffet. 

The price is reasonable it was $8.38+tax for your buffet and drink (adult) on the buffet they have pizza of course, pasta, salad bar, and potato wedges which I thought was kind of weird and we did not try them but hey whatever works. The pizza buffet was request any kind of pizza you wanted and they would make it for you takes about 10 minutes so I would request it first thing when you get in. When requesting you pizza they also offer you different crust choices thin, hand tossed, pan. The salad bar is kept up really well everything looked fresh not like it had been sitting there for some time. Once you have you fill of food they have dessert pizza just like most pizza buffets they have the cinnamon and the other one looked to be Boston cream pie dessert pizza I did not try this one by time I got to it we were STUFFED. 

The whole time we were eating Todd kept saying “OMG this is so freaking good” Todd does not rave about anything so if he kept raving it has to be good. When we left we were both so stuffed that our stomachs hurt and we did not even want to think about food for a long time. We def will be going back no questions asked our total for 2 adults to eat the buffet was $17.77 and it was well worth the price!!!!!!!



gattispizza.comIMG_20140916_161339 IMG_20140916_161622

No comments:

Post a Comment