Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Flea’s and Tick’s OH MY!!!

Today started good until our dog pookie hopped on daddy’s lap and we saw what we thought we flea’s. BOY WERE WE WRONG she had ticks all over her belly thank goodness she is on Trifexis but every time we give her that she get sick to her tummy. Since she is on Trifexis all the ticks were dead from biting her I still freaked out. Before we got her on Trifexis I sent Todd to the store to get a flea collar, what he came back with shocked me.


It costs WHAT!!! Todd bought this new high tech flea & tick collar called Seresto (http://www.petparents.com/products.aspx/index/seresto?WHGRedir=1) made by Bayer. He told me it was $65.00 dollar it will last 8 months and work better then the liquid treatments. I did not believe him but he had already bought it so we put it on Pookie. To my surprise it works GREAT it also helps repel flea’s and tick’s from her environment including the other animals in the household. We then decided to go with Trifexis for all the animals so I never bought it again after the 8 months was up now finding that Pookie gets an upset stomach from the Trifexis I will now be buying this awesome collar every 8 month since it works like a charm.

I know it seems like a lot of money $65.00 but if you think about it how much are you spending for you liquid treatments about $50 for 3-4 months worth or my Trifexis is $21 every month. Thinking about it this was $65.00 is not that bad plus it really last 8 months and helps keeps flea & tick off other animals in your house. I would recommend this collar to any pet parent’s my skin is almost allergic to anything you put on it I can touch this collar and not have a problem it is also very safe for humans and it is not harsh for the animal as well.

Currently if you purchase this collar there is a $20 mail in rebate Petsmart and Petco or other pet stores sell this product but if you are somewhere that does not have a pet store like we were. I went on the website I added above you can search for a location in your area by your zip code. We found a pet hospital 10 miles from us and they even filled out the rebate for you it takes about 4-6 weeks to get back. I hope this will cure some people’s doubt if any about “does the product work” or “it just a collar” It is just a collar but it is a SUPER COLLAR…..









No comments:

Post a Comment