Friday, September 12, 2014

Meet Pony The Barn Cat

Before we arrived at the camp ground someone had dropped this little kitten off at the barn all alone. It breaks my heart the thought of someone doing this to an animal that all it wants to be is loved. Luckily here at Green River Stables there are a lot of warm places for him to sleep and all the people here feed him. He is a kitten maybe 4 months alone orange tabby. Meet Pony since he lives in a barn and stables I think the name fits him perfect. He may be an adopted child of mine when we get our bigger rig. Right now we do not have room for him but I feed him everyday make sure he has fresh water and make sure he is sleeping in a warm place every night.

I am going to find one of the clinic’s that fix stray cats for free and when we get paid we are going to buy him some dewormer and get him flea stuff. I know he is not my cat but I am such a animal lover that I could not sit by and watch the little guy live alone and not really have people interaction. I pick him up every day and he purrrrr’s away and licks my hands. Sammie has already met him and he and her get along she does not hate him. Cosmo wants to play maybe they could become really good friends since they are both young. Spankie cat may not like him but I am hopeful.

IMG_20140912_194242IMG_20140912_194237  IMG_20140912_194244 IMG_20140912_194322 IMG_20140912_194343

No comments:

Post a Comment