Friday, September 26, 2014

UGH!!! Not Such A Great Day!!!

Yesterday I woke up feeling kind of out of it but since it was our 1st day to work this week I figured I would give it a try. Not paying attention this morning caused me to put my underwear on backwards (I know TMI) and my shirt on backwards. I started the car and instead of putting it in reverse like I do every morning I wanted to drive into our trailer OMG!!! that would not be a good idea. We made it to work and I am dreading today. 

 I get to counting and we are not on checkerboard thank goodness.I feel like I am running on zombie mode not knowing what I am doing just doing what I should be. I counted a bin and it should have 14 items in it i punched 814 AHHHH>>>>> I really should have stayed home today. Break time rolls around no VTO yet and I know I said we would never take it again but we have been during this month because once we get our business back that we shipped off to help open up another fulfillment center we will be getting busy and get OT to make up for this VTO. Lunch time comes Todd takes a smoke break and he said you can learn a lot from sitting out in the smoking area. he comes in and says after lunch at the meeting they will be offering VTO!!! YAY I really just want to go home and sleep. 

We get to the meeting and we hear anything new that is going on. We start to do our stretches then the 3 magic letters were announced VTO ANYONE... My hand was the first one up YES!!! my bed is calling my name I'll be there in 10 minutes... I get home ate something for lunch then took a nap with Todd. Todd woke up after 3 hours he must have been really tired as well. I was still sleeping. Dinner time rolled around he left to get dinner I was still sleeping. He woke me up to eat dinner (I do not remember eating dinner) and he told me I went right back to sleep. Hoping all this sleep will cure the sickness that I have :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment