Wednesday, September 3, 2014

It’s Time For Surgery

My computer that I have had for 3 years it’s broken, beat up, it does not charge you have to play with the charger to get it to charge,the back of the cover has a broken piece you can see the screen the whole computer is barley staying together :-(   It has really has seen it’s days it is undergoing surgery today by the #1 computer surgeon (drum roll please……….) Todd Ryder :-)

I tell my computer that it is in good hands and I head to the bed room while the surgery gets started I can not watch this. I come out about 10 minutes later and the screen is off the computer I gasp for air and my heart break I freak out and Todd says “oh this is not even the worst part there will be many little piece before I am finished” I want to scream. about 20 minutes more I hear an “Oh $hit'” that can never be a good thing AHHH… He just lost many of the teny tiny screws I guess it could be worse. I go out and what do I see my computer looks like it was hit by a tornado. Pieces everywhere screws everywhere and the look on his face is priceless. He got it to the point that it will charge he is going to take a break in order to prevent the dogs from eating all the piece’s they go outside for a pee break. 30 minutes later after taking the screen tent down he gets back to surgery.
 IMG_20140903_142540IMG_20140903_142608IMG_20140903_142551
It made it out of surgery in working order I can breath now!!! it still had a problem charging the charger mechanism is sticking out of the side of the computer and you still have to mess with it to get it to charge it is better then it was before so I guess I can not complain. During surgery Todd decided not to but the CD/DVD drive back in since I never really use the thing. After all said an done there are screws still left other then the ones for the CD/DVD drive makes me wonder is my computer going to fall apart lol…..
 IMG_20140903_155915IMG_20140903_155859IMG_20140903_155908
I refuse to get a new computer Todd bought me a pretty purple brand new one I made him take it back. I am so glad I have a computer surgeon that can do good work on my baby. Hopefully this is all the work she will need until we can get a new charge mechanism to replace the bad one.
      IMG_20140903_160313 IMG_20140903_160328 IMG_20140903_160339

No comments:

Post a Comment