Saturday, September 20, 2014

We Are Finished Our 5 Hour Days

I am so glad the 5 hours days are over I am so ready to get to the 10 hour days. All though it is nice getting off at 11 am and still have the rest of the day to do things but that will not get us our new rig lol..Working the I shift (Friday-Monday) is weird to us our weekend is going to be Tuesday-Thursday and our week is the weekend. While I am writing this I was thinking about what day it was and it hit me that it was Saturday I am all messed up with this shift lol.

We loved the job with our 5 hours days, give us a week with the 10 hour days and follow the posts and see if we still love it LMAO.. Todd said it is going to be tough he kinda got spoiled with the 5 hour days me on the other hand once I get counting I loose track of time bad.... I just hope I do not loose track of time that I forget to take my break or lunch. Todd will be hunting me down and believe me that will not be an easy task this place is HUGE!!! I could be anywhere literally. Our weekend shift is great there are not that many people there and we run a clean up task we get to bounce around every where love it.. 

Lets hope our first 10 hour day goes easy tomorrow stay tuned to see how tomorrow goes... My bet is we come home and Todd will take a nap!!! ;-) and of course I will be blogging LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment