Saturday, September 27, 2014

Scentsy!!

Before we started full-timing I sold Scentsy for a second form of income. I was not really doing it for the money I was doing it for my love of the product and the company. I have just now decided to reactivate my account since we are full-timing and I have more time to focus on it this time around. I have my warmer that I use in my trailer all the time.It uses a low wattage light bulb it is really good because I have a huge fear of open flames in my house for candles. I have pets and I do not have to worry about them getting burned or knocking it over. They also have a warmer that does not use a light bulb at all I believe it is called the zen warmer. All though their wax and warmers are what they are famous for they also have a laundry care line that I recommend to anyone it leaves you clothes smelling so good.They also have lotions, room sprays, body sprays,scent buddies and much much more. 

I love a lot of the scents but I have to be very careful what I bring in the house because Todd can not take overpowering,flowery and or powdery scents. I burn fruity most of the the time they just discontinued my favorite Bora Bora Blossom.... I am on a search to find anyone who as a bar of that. 

My goal this time around it to sell online through my website ,maybe craft shows or at campgrounds that I show up to if rules permit. Once I am up and going for anyone who is more interested in the company and or product I will post my website on here and also feel free to contact me with any questions. 

I have to thank Sharin Corbin for bringing my passion back for Scentsy she is my new Sponsor and I am so excited to work with her to launch again. I have learned so much from her in the one day that we talked then from my old sponsor's who I signed up with the first time around that it made me want to give another try at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment