Friday, September 12, 2014

We Moved Again!!

This time the move was not 297 miles but to the back camp ground at Green River Stable. When we got here we took a spot that did not have a lot of space or room for the dog's. The original site was really nice and level but it was in a parking lot that was converted to a campground which meant there was one small patch of grass this stressed us out because we want our dog's to be happy. We had our HUGE 12x12 screen tent over the grass with the dogs in the screen tent we were really cramped on this site the neighbors were so close it just made me uneasy. 

yesterday the owner offered us a really private nice spot in the back of the property with grass space for the pups and a great space for our tent and the best part out my front door will now be the ponies and horses!!! We later went to look at the site to see if it was worth moving. The grass space is perfect and the view is even better but the best part for me is the WIFI is way faster. I could not live with out that because of the blog and just staying in touch with family and friends that we miss. We decided that we are going to move we sigh because we just spent 4 hours setting up now we have to tare down again and move 1/2 mile AHHH.. but the space is so worth it. 

At this point it is about 5:30 pm when we decided to move Todd said OK lets do it tomorrow after work (today) he sat down at the computer to hope on the net and it took forever he closed his computer and said "lets move now" of course I was game. Here we go again moving the animals are probably really confused I just know they will love the new space way better. 

Trailer is off the jacks and hooked up I said I would ride in the travel trailer with the animals since we were not really leaving the campground going on any major roads. Todd hops in the truck and off he pulls. OH $hit I did not take the pictures down they are falling off the ledge one broke all over the bed.... this is not good Todd can not hear me screaming stop lol.. The trailer hard door is not shut Cosmo is sitting at the door barking his head off. I then noticed that i had the crock pot on the counter with dinner in it at this point I am sitting on the bed holding the TV from falling off the stand (we do not have room to mount it on the wall) wishing and hoping the crock pot does not fall off the counter I am really hungry LMAO!! Finally the trailer stops a sigh of relief..... uh oh we are on the moving backing into the spot. The 5 mins Todd was in the truck was heaven no dogs or me bothering him he had piece.My 5 mins of hell in the trailer with crazy animals Spankie is meowing so loud sounds like she was dying, dogs barking their heads off, things falling off the wall & counter then it all stops....... I walk to the front door I see the new view of the ponies and horses the 5 mins of hell was so worth it. 

Now we are in our new spot the unpacking starts it is not so bad because it was a short trip. Dish is aligned and we are ready to relax. All the craziness was worth it and we finished it all by 8 pm just in time time to watch Big Brother. BTW GO DERRICK!!!!!
IMG_20140912_121523 IMG_20140912_123805IMG_20140912_121527 IMG_20140912_123814IMG_20140912_121531   IMG_20140912_123828 IMG_20140912_123834  IMG_20140912_123852




No comments:

Post a Comment