Monday, September 15, 2014

6th Day At Amazon

OK so we are really ready for the 10 hour days!!! This ICQA is a cake walk yes you may get talked to about your numbers but everyone does it is nothing against you and that is something they will tell you in training. I like the days when we are doing clean up... we bounce around every where and that gets us moving a lot more then if we were doing the checkerboard on one MOD all day long. The checkerboard is exactly what it sounds like you are doing a checkerboard pattern with the bins in the MOD you are working.

I have found that I really HATE counting phone cases lol.. it seems they are never ending. Oh and hats they nest in each other and then you have a missed count and you must count again hats and cell phone cases are not my friends

The weather here has been cooler this morning we wore our jackets in the plant. Normally we would not because it seems warm in there even tho they use swap coolers for AC. It is a good thing we wore our jackets today it was cold in the area we were picking the fan was blowing to hard and cool air my nose was frozen like I was standing out in the snow lol.. Sept 22nd they will be taking the swap coolers out so there will no longer be AC in the building they do this every year at this time because the cooler weather is coming and they no longer need them. I wish the plant would stay this cool all the time I like having my jacket on working. 

While I am counting is something catches my eye I keep it in my mind essentially I am shopping while I work I go home and put it on my Christmas list. I have a list so long already for gifts that I want to buy Todd for Christmas and my family. It will blow your mind at some of the things you find in the bins it is crazy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment