Friday, September 12, 2014

VTO You Say

Woke up feeling like crap this morning but up bright and early ready to go to work. It is really chilly here this morning but we still have to put the air on for the dog's in case it heats up while we are at work. We do not turn it on "freeze you ass off" but we turn it on and leave a fan as a back up on in the bedroom. We have never had any issues and the dogs are very comfortable with all their toys and belongings. 

Heading out the dogs are sleeping I wish I could be sleeping with them. Really cold I have the heat on in the truck and I am sure I am sweating Todd out but I am nice a toasty :-) In the morning meeting I can barley hear the manager so I rely on Todd to tell me all the info plus I am still have asleep this morning.My ears are really happy they just heard the magic 3 letter's VTO (Voluntary Time Off) Normally we would not go for this but since I was not feeling good this morning and we are going to be starting our 10 hour work days on Sunday.We figured why not we will have off today (Friday) and Saturday our normal day off this week. We will take these 2 days to prepare for our 10 hour days and boy are we excited to start working the crazy hour since we are actually working towards a prize (we call it) our new rig.

We are still in the battle of weather our new rig will be a 5th wheel or a Class A but whatever it may be it will have more room for us and the animals vs the space we have now. Do not get me wrong I love what we are in now 1987 Sunline 24 ft no slides to our surprise everything works in it still and this is a fantastic trailer for 1 person or a couple with 1 dog it is a little cramped with all our babies. I am on the 5th wheel wagon Todd is on the Class A wagon when he starts pointing out how comfortable the dogs would be in a Class A vs in the cab of the truck with us he almost gets me to jump wagon's but I am there yet. 

Today off is going to consist of relaxing, releveling the trailer (Todd will be doing this) some cleaning and laundry UGH someone has got to do it :-) It is overcast so to me this is a day to cuddle in bed and catch up on my DVR shows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment