Monday, September 29, 2014

Feeling Some What Better

This morning I am feeling some what better but still not 100% but better then I was the past few days....Off to count we go... I def am not a huge fan of counting after stowing yesterday this made me want to switch positions really bad. They told us yesterday that it was a one day thing stowing just to cross train us so I was pretty disappointed :-( Morning meeting and stretches we are counting in the L MOD. The vents were open and the HUGE "BIG ASS FANS" were on yes that is their real name big ass fans lol.. everyone was freezing me on the other hand I was sweating hopefully sweating out this damn sickness haha. Some water started coming out of the vents so she moved all of us to MOD N this MOD is very small and only needs like 2 people counting it. I was in the aisle at all times with 2 or 3 other ICQA people it was crazy and it made the job harder.

Just before break our manager walks us to me and says hey you guys are going to go back to stowing after break YIPPY!!!!!!!!! I am super excited now the day will fly by for some reason when I am counting all day I just look at the clock and the time drags..... We get over to stowing and everyone is glad to see us back. We started stowing on J MOD let me tell you this MOD is small for just a person to walk down the aisle so with the huge juice carts and pickers running you do a lot squeezing and moving it make the day interesting :-) BTW... I am so over ninja turtle actions figures I must have stowed 50 of each kind and there are like 8 different kind makes for finding bins hard it will not let you place "like" items in the same bin and you are not supposed to place "like" items next to each other most people do not follow that rule tho. 

Lunch rolls around and I ate so yummy pineapple... I know its random lol..but it was so good I could have eaten a whole pineapple but I did not bring all of it with me haha.. Back to work and we are finished everything that needed to be stowed on we go find our manager and we sends us to K MOD much bigger and better over here we are stowing a lot of BIG toys. Most of the big bins for these are on the top shelves :-( I did not have a stool I did a lot of scooting on my butt finding all the big bins that I could find on the very bottom row. My butt is dirty LMAO.... 

At the end of the day I have decided that since they will not switch me to picking because apparently everyone wants that I am going to talk to the stowing manager and ICQA manager on Friday about switching to stowing permanently. I am not sure if Todd wants to switch but I love stowing so much better and it make the days go by much faster then counting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment