Sunday, September 14, 2014

Why Am I Up At 3 am On A Sunday

Other then me having to be up at 4:45 am for work why am I up at 3 am on a Sunday you ask? Last night we went to karaoke at the stables let me tell you this was a learning experience for both us and our neighbors and friends Dawn and Steve. The guy that was supposed to be a professional was not so much a professional not to offend anyone but even for karaoke it was not listenable lol.. but enough about that back to why I am up at 3 am

I am in 2 fantasy football league's and why we were out last night I asked Todd to remind me that I needed to set my team. He forgot in my dead of sleep I woke myself up drug myself out to my computer and I must fix my team. I will not have time before work we time everything perfect and there is no computer time in there. It's a good thing other wise I would never make it to work on time. 

My team is still not set I am blogging about it hahaha..... WHEN it does get set I am hoping it will beat my mother Lisa Gayhart's but this week. I a$$ whooping to Todd last week. I have Calvin Johnson and he smoked it last week with 28 points!!! all though the 28 points where against my favorite team the New York Giants but that is OK they still have the rest of the season to pull it together. I should really go set my team now I know  I will not be making it back to bed I get up in 45 minutes lol.. at least it is only a 5 hour day to we have another week of work hardening I am not happy about :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment