Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Glass Of Wine A Day Will Keep The Stress Away!!

Last night after we had the bike and dog parade in the campground which I could not get any pictures of because my camera is broke blah. We cleaned up and for some reason I felt really stressed out and I could not figure out why maybe it was being around all the kinds screaming and yelling....

All cleaned up we headed back to the trailer to grab some dinner steak taco's. The tacos did not turn out so great.. I know you a probably thinking how do you mess up taco's lol... it was not that he messed them up they just did not taste well the steak had a lot of fat and we hate chewing on fat YUCK.

Ian our neighbor is making a big fire because this is going to be out last weekend together that we will be relaxing next weekend we are going to be packing and ready to head out. I had laundry at the gatehouse that I needed to get so I head down there on the way I decided that I was going to stop and talk to Jackie and Buzz for a few our friends and fellow host. 

Talking to her she sensed that I am stressing like my normal stress monkey self she ask's me "have you ever tried wine?" my answer "no" well she says you are in for a treat she gives me a glass of Chardonnay for my first glass of wine it taste so good. I felt the stress monkey leaving and the care free me coming out. Not realizing I sat and chatted for almost 2 hours I knew Todd was wondering were I was. I finish up the wine and head out Jackie makes me promise to come back again soon and chat and I agreed.

I get the laundry from the gatehouse and head back up by this time it is 9 pm so I know Todd is wondering. I pull up and he walks over and asks me where I went and told me never to do that again without letting him know. I love to know that he worries about me not that he is a worry wort I was not feeling good when I left so he was just worried that something happened me to. 

We sat by the HUGE fire until about 11:30 and decided to head in and watch some TV relax and hit the sack since all out campers were pretty quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment