Saturday, August 30, 2014

Feeling better!!!

Went to bed last night feeling like I was getting sick all over again all I could do was hope that I was not. Woke up this morning feeling really refreshed and energized I am so happy. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful labor day weekend at the campground hopefully the 40% chance of rain does not make it over the mountain tonight. We have some fun stuff scheduled today is a Bike and Dog Parade for all ages!!!

I have a weight lifted off my shoulders we finally got our drug screen scheduled for Amazon now on Tuesday we are headed to Johnson City, TN 47 miles from here UGH.... Once that is done we just have to wait until Sept 7th to head out. I am going to miss all the great people we met here but I am almost sure we will cross paths again of at least I hope we do. 

Currently I am sitting at work at the gatehouse waving to people who Virginia Creeper Trail and looking at Class A's I think we have finally decided we are going to go Class A instead of 5th Wheel. This was a very long debate and battle but I have to say Todd won this battle :-( there are many of good reasons for us to get a Class A vs 5th Wheel I think the main reason is for convenience. Now if anyone reading has any advice on which brand of Class A is the best and why please give me any info possible. We are going to buy used for sure and we want it to be at least 2005 and or newer. Any information is great information :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment