Sunday, August 17, 2014

Up and ready for a beautiful Saturday working the morning shift. The weather is great light breeze we are going to be busy today!! I get everything set up for my shift we are so busy I have not had a chance it sit down for 2 hours. 

Noon rolls around so I have a minute to sit and check my email's. I am looking for one email in particular our start date for Amazon.com. We have been patiently waiting for 1 month now. I open my email and I am happier then ever there is the email we have been waiting for. Our start date is Sept 9th we can arrive there on Sept 7th. We will be staying at Green River Stables http://www.greenriverstables.com/ everyone there that we have talked to is great.Todd was not with me when I got the email he was coming later so alone in the gate house I did a happy dance not caring if anyone saw :-)

Todd joins me about an hour later I gave him to fantastic new's he was so happy. We have been full-time for almost 2 months now this place we are currently is the "kill time" place before we get to Amazon and start working. I do not know about Todd but I get board really easy and I drive him and myself crazy lol.. I am sure he love's not working crazy hours but I have kind of missed it. So more then anything I can't wait. 

Now that we have the date for our next journey we have started the planning for our journey after Amazon. We have a few things in mind you will just have to follow along to see where we end up next.

Campbellsville, KY here we come let's start a count down. 21 days til we arrive and 23 days til we start working...


No comments:

Post a Comment