Sunday, August 24, 2014

Planning a 10 year high school reunion :-0

I am in the process of planning a 10 year high school reunion and let me tell you it is not easy when you do not live in the state you are planning it in.I have not lived in MD in 5 years I grew up there but for the life of me I can not think of a unique cool different place to have our reunion.I have asked for several people’s help in thinking of a place who live in MD.

I did not know until I got the official list from BCPS how many people were in my class. Tracking people down who have been married and changed their name is a task itself. Crazy but not everyone has a face book and these days how do you track someone down without a face book? It is also very sad when you find someone and you read that they have passed away or have been killed this makes me really think how precious life is and to never take any day for granted live life to the fullest.

getting everyone to agree on a place or a kind of place to have the reunion was not tough. We  picked  a place called Jimmy’s Seafood but to me that is just your average run of the mill restaurant I want something different, unique and cool lol.. So now I am on the hunt to find a place. Ugh I wish there was a high school reunion fairy that just waved her magic wand and “poof” there is the prefect reunion planned.

I have made it my personally mission to make this reunion the best reunion and memorable so until May 9th 2015 (is the date we would like to have it) I will be racking my brain and going crazy so this can be perfect OH and to add more crazy to the mix. I will be working my butt off at Amazon.com from Sept 9th-Dec23rd so I will be going extra crazy!! counting down the days until this part of the craziness starts 15 days 20 hours and 34 minutes……

No comments:

Post a Comment