Friday, August 29, 2014

UGH!!! Still Sick Day 3 BLAH

Woke up this morning still sick I am supposed to be back at work at 2pm today. Todd is up and out blowing the leaves of the camp sites getting ready for our busy weekend. I am still laying in bed hoping that when 2pm rolls around I will feel better. Todd gets back in from work around 11:30am asks me if I would like anything for lunch. still sick all I wanted was soup and crackers so that is what I got. The only thing that could make being sick better would be my Grandmothers homemade chicken noodle soup but she is all the way in MD if she shipped it to me it would not be good by time it got here :-(

2pm rolls around and I am still feeling like crap. I have Todd take me over to Bob and Snookie’s to let Bob know not to pick up Snookie that she is going to work for me. I go to the gatehouse and let Snookie know that she is going to work for me. She is such a great person she had no problem with it and even said that if i was not feeling well tomorrow that she would work for me as well I told her that I would be here tomorrow regardless. Back home we go I see a lot of sleep and meds in my future. I take some cold med and nausea pill and go to sleep.

Todd gets bored and lets me know that he is going to take a golf cart ride I am half asleep but I hear him. he decided that since his legs hurt from running down the mountain the previous day with crazy Cosmo that he was going to take the golf cart up the Lum Trail… keep in mind that we have had a lot of rain the past week so mud mud mud….. LMAO Todd gets back to the trailer and he is filthy muddy. He got the golf cart stuck in a lot of mud trying to get down the trail he was there 20 minutes working on getting the golf cart free from the mud. His clothes were muddy shoes sopping with mud and all I could do was laugh he said “see what happens when I get bored” LOL… I guess i better keep him busy from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment