Saturday, August 23, 2014

OMG that is a HUGE UGLY SPIDER

It was a warm night very humid I thought we escaped the humidity leaving FL but I guess not completely lol.. We go outside around 10pm to take the dogs outside and to find fatty fatty bo batty cat Spankie I look over at our screen tent and get chills looking at this huge spider.

I call Todd over and he is stunned at how big this thing is he has never seen a spider that big in his life. he starts to mess his web up that he spun and he gets really mad. The spider moved to quick I could not believe it. It starts to crawl up our slack line on the screen tent Todd asked me to keep and eye on it he was going to get a lighter and bug spray I wanted him to kill it so it had no chance of getting into the trailer… YUCK. I turn my head for a second and lost track of it OMG>>> what if it is one me… Todd is back to save the night!!!!! He sprays it with spider spray you would think the thing would start to die NOPE… mutant spider so we knock it on the ground and Todd gets the lighter and bug spray and killed it to a crisp. I am relieved knowing that it will not crawl on me or get in the trailer…

Do not think I am a harsh person I am scared to death of spiders especially one that Todd could not identify he is a know it all lol.. I have attached pictures they are not very good (NO i did not get this close to take them!!! ) Does anyone know what this spider is??? Just thinking about it gives me the creeps!!!!  IMG_20140823_215007  IMG_20140823_214918IMG_20140823_214946

No comments:

Post a Comment