Friday, August 29, 2014

He Shared His Sickness Blah….

Well you know how on Monday we were hoping for Todd to get better so we could go hiking and hunting with a camera… well Todd is better but he shared that damn sickness with me. I went to bed Monday night sneezing and sniffling and I was not happy I told Todd that i did not want him to share. I woke up congested, coughing, sneezing and aching all over my body I guess my day off will be spent laying in bed watching LMN eating chicken noodle soup and cracker :-(

Todd is still feeling a little stuffer up so he is going to spend the rest of the day relaxing and cleaning up around the trailer since we only have 10 days left until we pack up and head on our new journey. He starts to clean off all the spider webs off the screen tent there are so many spiders around here it give me the creeps!!! When Todd touched the tent he said it looked like a herd of antelopes running there were hundreds of daddy long leg spiders running to the top trying to save them self. He would have taken a picture/video if he had his phone with him but he didn't.

After he is finished cleaning up the outside area I get crazy and want to move the screen tent. I know we only have a short time left but I need a change in scenery even if it just moving something. By this time Todd is sitting down enjoying a cigar he gives me that look “are you crazy”!! Moving the tent was easy and better we now have the dogs in the screen tent with us. We are out in the open now for people that need wood and any help being we are going to have a crazy busy Labor Day Weekend and now I can sit in my zero gravity chair and not have to worry about bug crawling all over me before where we had the tent I did not have room to put my chair in the tent because of the picnic table :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment