Sunday, August 10, 2014

Not such a good day

July 18th
Not such a great day. 20 days ago I had emergency gall bladder surgery and I have been having pain in my belly button were they removed the gall bladder. I woke up this morning in so much pain I decided to take it easy today and just relax and lay around. I feel asleep around 4pm woke up and I could not even move off the bed I was in so much pain.

Todd said get dressed we are taking you to the ER. We got to the ER got taken back pretty quick, they asked me what was going on I told them they and decided I need pain medication and CT scan so they came to start and IV.  I have proven to everyone who tries to get an IV on me that I am a HARD STICK so 3 people later I have an IV and I have a CT scan. Doc comes in and says we have good news and bad news I said lets start with the good news he said we do not see your gall bladder, so they did remove it and I said bad news ? He does not know what it causing my pain.   Like always if we cant fix it they throw pain pills at it. 

 Released at 1:30 am after being there since 7:30 pm I was hungry I know it is horrible food but I wanted McDonald's, the McDonald's closed at midnight ….bummer. But I  found a Wendy's open then 20 mile trip back to the campground keep in mind its about 2:30 am when we get back and we have a big LOUD truck. I am pretty sure we woke up the entire campground when we drove through we get parked, let the dogs out hop in bed and watch some TV before we go to sleep.  what an eventful night, just happy there is nothing major causing the pain now I just need to manage the pain and take it easy ahhh my bed feels so good right now... night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment