Sunday, August 10, 2014

What color will be next!! no one knows

    I love to keep things interesting with the color of my hair. before we were full-time my hair was aqua, pink and blue. Todd dye’s my hair for me, let me tell you it was a lot easier living in a big house lol… Since we have been full time Todd has dye my hair two times, so for everyone asking can it be done in your TT “yes”.

However I do not use my shower I use the campground’s shower I solely do this because I do not want to have to clean the dye out of my shower. We have dyed it blue and we did not bleach it before hand so I had 2 shades of blue in my hair a dark blue and a lighter blue it looked really awesome in the sunlight. The most recent time was to a lusty lavender woo woo lol.. and I decided to do more of my hair this time so we had to bleach a lot more of my hair. 

Bleaching is done about an hour later but not all the dark blue came out so we put the lusty lavender on anyway, 1 hour later I take a long shower to get the color out and to my surprise I must not of got all the bleach out because some of the purple looks pink where the dark blue was is a rich dark blue and purple and then I have lusty lavender like I am supposed to HAHAH it was a screw up because the bleach was not all out but I LOVE THE PINK BLUE AND PURPLE. 

It looks like we did it on purpose so I tell everyone who asks that it took a long time but it is exactly what we were going for LOL… Pictures of all my crazy hair will be attached lol.. stay tuned to see what crazy color I do next…….

2014-01-25_21-14-18_954 IMG_20140416_213731IMG_20140416_214304IMG_20140603_192003DSC03459

No comments:

Post a Comment