Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Looking for a craft store!!

Today is our day off we and are heading to town to get some para-cord. I now have a new hobby making bracelets, belts, dog collars and much more. Heading to Abingdon, VA it is a decent size town but it does not have a craft store!!!! So we go to K-mart thinking maybe they will have craft's, well they had crayons, paint and pretty much everything but para-cord :-( So with a sad face we leave and get in the car Todd decides that we are going to go to Bristol we already drove 25 miles to get to Abingdon, VA what is another 7 miles to Bristol, VA/TN at least I know Wal-Mart has para-cord. :-)

Now Todd is afraid of Wal-mart. Not because the people, the sites you see or the things you hear while shopping because every time you step into the place no matter if you have one thing to buy or a list you ALWAYS SPEND WAY TO MUCH MONEY AND GET THINGS YOU DO NOT NEED. This time we put our blinders on lol.. walked right to the craft section and bought what I needed. Along the way we stopped in the beauty section had one other thing to grab and believe it or not we got out of Wal-mart with a total bill of $13.00 I think that is the best we have ever did.

We were hungry so we are trying to think on a budget what is good to eat under $15.00??? COOKOUT (www.cookout.com) This place was new to us, the first time we tried it was about 1 month ago and we have been back 6 times since. The menu consists of burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, pulled pork and so much more. There is a awesome deal called "cookout tray" it is $4.69 you get your choice of a burger, pulled pork, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches made either Cajun, spicy, or regular or chicken tenders. a choice of 2 sides they are not your regular sides you think of. hushpuppies, onion ring, fries, bacon wrap(never tried), slaw, quesadilla   chicken or beef and a few other things. For you drink you could get a soda, huge tea or pay $1.00 more and get one of their awesome milkshakes. They have over 50 flavors and if you do not see a mixture you like they will custom make one for you. (we have not tried their milkshakes but everyone that has RAVED about them!!) For 2 people to eat a "cook out tray" the total is $10.53 that is a AWESOME DEAL you can not even get McDonald's for that price anymore!!!

Heading home the sun is shining and that is a plus, I am so over the rain. We make it up the mountain no matter how many times we go up and down I am sooooo... ready to get off the mountain. Pull up the puppies are going crazy!!! saying "let me out let me out we have to pee" Todd hops out and I open my door. OUCH!!!!! apparently a huge HORNET flew up my shirt and stung me in my stomach.... OMG!!! I feel like I am going to die I fell out of the truck fell on the gravel and could not get in the trailer fast enough. Todd get ice and puts it on the sting. Now the last time I got stung by a bee I was allergic to it. I am panicking so I am hyper ventilating and  could not think straight. Balling my eyes out I am sure the neighbors can hear me but I cant help it.  

Getting stung by a hornet is something I never thought would happen to me. Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE BUGS flying or not. I hear or see a bee with in 50 feet of me I am running for cover and begging someone "to kill the bug" I take a antihistamine and lay down with a the ice one it. That sucker hurts it eventually like 4 hours later stopped hurting. Now i am on a mission to buy a BEE SUIT LMAO I will wear it proud and never be stung again. I do not think Todd would allow me to buy one or be seen with me in one I would not care though!!!  

Ugh...... Now the rest of the night was spent laying in bed watching TV because the sting spot still hurt. Now I know that I will not die being stung by a hornet but let me tell you I never want to be stung again!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment