Sunday, August 10, 2014

Happy Camper!!!

July 1st 2014
We do not start work for another day so we are still trying to settle in and get everything straight we realize the site we are on it not dog friendly because it is gravel and no grass so we are a little stressed about this at this point we have not left the dogs in the travel trailer by themselves so we decide to give it a test and we head off the k-mart so get a grill and what I want a screen tent (because I HATE flying bugs) so we get to k-mart and grab a few things that I forgot a wal-mart the night before and head back to the tents. 

I see this 12x12 screen tent have not looked at the price and took it to my husband and told him I wanted this and he said “how much” I looked it was originally $175 on sale for $85.99 so I looked at him with sad puppy eyes and he said lets look around and see if we can find something a little cheaper so we did not finding nothing so my sad puppy eyes he gave into we had the screen tent in our cart (happy camper I am) then we go grab out propane table top grill and we head to check out all items where scanned and the scanned my screen tent and the cashier looks at me and says $69.00 right I said uh yes!!! stunned it was even cheaper then we thought that was the best buy SCORE!!! 

we head home get home and realize the pups were all good. We pull our screen tent out and look at our small site and realize that it is not going to fit after 30 mins of putting this thing together and picking up and moving and rearranging I sat it down and looked at my husband and said “i think we need to move to a bigger site” he looked at me with a mad face then said I think you are right so he went down to the office and bam we have a new site to call home site 11.. we get there and there is a huge grassy area for the dogs they are happy puppies and we are happy to see that are awesome deal screen tent will fit WOOO HOO we reset everything up and get it to feel like home again and with in no time everything is in order dogs are happy tent is up and burgers on the grill for dinner. 

We talk about getting Directv tonight and decide that this will be something we are getting you do not know how much you miss TV until you do not have it. I only really like it for at night when you are settled in or when it is raining so tomorrow I will be getting directv ordered so now put the antenna out we had and low and behold we we got 2 channels NBC and HealthTV not enough channel but it will work until we get real TV so we settle in and watch America's Got Talent on NBC the one channel we get and settle in for bed being we start workcamping tomorrow we are kinda excited. Night everyone.... DSC03444

No comments:

Post a Comment