Sunday, August 10, 2014

it’s our 5 year anniversary

July 25th 2014

WOW we have been married 5 years today boy does it seem like longer then that. In the 5 years we have been married I have seen more places and moved to different states more then I have in my whole life prior to meeting Todd :-) We have lived in Maryland, Hawaii, Virginia, Michigan, California, Arizona (the best place i would move back permanently if I could get Todd to), Back to Michigan, and Florida. 

Today Todd has something special planned and he said it was a surprise. So I didn't  not ask for any details and we head to a new city we have never been to Mountain City, TN.  The drive was really pretty and it did not feel like we were on a mountain, it was very open green rolling hills as far as the eye could see it was beautiful. I am so busy taking in all the hills and beautiful tree's that I did not realize that we pulled into a shopping center and I see a Mexican place to eat and I got really excited have not had good Mexican(La Napolera) since we left Florida.

As we walked in we were greeted with cool murals all on the walls and the colors are all Mexican culture inspired and best of all the food was DELICIOUS. Then we drove through Mountain city to see what was there, it is the picture of small town USA but most of the stores on their main street were closed. It is very depressing to see so many places closed. We head back home and when we get there we are really busy so we have to make our rounds and make sure everything is good then we make some jiffy pop popcorn and sit down and watch some movies Happy 5 year anniversary Todd and many more to come.
DSC08557DSC03126  Work Camp Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment