Friday, August 29, 2014

Still Sick Blah :-(

Still not feeling great at all… BLAH I just want this damn sickness to go away!!!! Todd is feeling 100% today the cough is still lingering but he does not feel sick at all. of course last day off this week will be spent in the bed with LMN I love the movies on this channel.

Todd is getting bored again since I am laying in bed sick and he has nothing to do. He is going to take our crazy Cosmo hiking. The hike they are going to take is about 3 miles total up and back. They leave and they are gone about 1 hours I get up to get some water from the kitchen and what do I see 3 BEES in the trailer apparently Todd left the latch open on the door. My heart starts to race and I could not find my fly swatter. I get my shoes on and throw the harness on Pookie and start up the trail. Knowing I was not going to make it that far because I was sick I was hoping he was going to be on him way down. It get about 1/4 mile up the trail and I see crazy Cosmo round the corner I was so happy to see them. Todd said what are you doing out here I said you need to kill bees. Of course he looked at me like I was crazy because I was sick hiking up the mountain because there were bees in the house YES!!!! I am that afraid of bees people. Todd was so tired because crazy Cosmo gave him a work out that dog run up the mountain and down again he thought he was going to be carrying Cosmo by the end of the trip No Way Cosmo got home and was still hyper crazy started stuff with the other dog who were not happy.

We get home all the bee’s are killed now Todd and I can lay down and watch me LMN (of course Todd hates this channel) but since I am sick I get to choose what I watch. hoping that I feel better tomorrow to work at the gate house.

No comments:

Post a Comment