Friday, August 29, 2014

I Ate A Salad

Here is a little back story on why me eating a salad is a BIG THING!!!!

My Mom she has always when I was younger tried to get me to eat a salad, veggies and anything healthy well. She made me eat them but I gave her hell while eating it. For some reason in my mind they did not taste good and I would kick and scream when I had to eat them.

Still to this day I do not eat veggies, Salad or anything healthy. I was told by my doctor that I need to take vitamins because I am not getting my nutrients that I need. I am also lactose intolerant so I do not drink milk or eat dairy on top of that I do not like cheese only pizza cheese lol.. I know that sounds crazy. I am one of the pickiest eaters you will ever find.

For dinner the other night Todd informs me that I will be eating a salad. About a week ago I told Todd that when we got to KY I was going to start eating healthier and taking care of my body better knowing that I have not been giving my body what it needs the past 27 years lol.. He makes me a small salad with lettuce crotons and  my favorite dressing zesty Italian. I get it in front of me and I tell myself “it tastes good you can do this” just something to make myself realize that I should be eating this. I took my first bite it was not bad at all I know it will taking some getting used to but I think this will be added into my eating habit going forward. That marks a BIG step for me. Now the next step is to make veggies taste good lol.. any idea’s????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment