Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Leak Is Fixed!!

Well I did not find a bingo to go to last night apparently the one that was playing in Campbellsville is no longer playing so that was a fail :-( I guess it will be a couple of more months before I get to play bingo unless I want to drive over and hour. On the up side to things we did get the leak fixed that the trailer decided to spring yesterday!! Bad thing is we did not get it fixed in enough time Todd's awesome custom bench he made got ruined and now he needs to recover and re imagine it.
IMAG0139
 
We ordered 5 inch high density foam offline way cheaper this way. If we were to go to a craft store it would have cost us about $150 for a piece big enough for what we want and 5 inches thick there is no way I was paying that. We found it online for $44 including shipping SCORE!!! That should be here in 3-5 business days stay tuned for pictures of the new bench and the new cover. Since we had to rebuild we decided that we would get new curtains for the living room area as well. They are brown oddly enough our window on the back of the trailer is tall enough for a valance much cheaper then buying long curtains and cutting more then half the fabric off to make it the correct length. I guess it was time for something new. We are excited to see the end product although the first bench he built fit perfect I think he can make it fit that good again I hope.
 
we have one more day off this week what could make these 3 days off so much better NO RAIN…. It feels like it has been raining for 4 days straight I am so over this rain. It is supposed to continue raining for another 5 days :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( ( I do not think I could put enough sad faces for this) The dogs are not happy about the rain either every time they go out in the dog pen they get soaked from the ground being soaked not sure how that happens being they are in the screen tent but I guess it is screen and they rain does come through it lol.. Cosmo loves to dig in the mud…. He is a white dog you can only imagine what he looks like by the time we realize he is covered in mud I should invest in dog wipes other then dirtying a towel every time hahah.  




No comments:

Post a Comment