Friday, October 3, 2014

First Day Back To Work From Our Weekend ;-)

This morning we will be going to work from our new spot for the first time it does not add much to our trip but still want to see how much longer it takes us to get to work. It is really windy out while Todd is taking the dogs out. This makes me check the weather and see that a band of nasty storms are coming our way. We better batten down the hatchet get the chairs down so they do not fly away it is going to have 60MPH wind gust and we are right on the lake so it will be a little more windy. Everything is squared away and we are ready to go. As soon as we get to the door and ready to walk out the skies opened up and just poured oh and to make things better yet... all the umbrellas we own are on the truck NO HELP NOW!!! 

We each take turns running out the truck and geesh are we soaked. of all morning the defrost decided to not work great the windows are fogged it is raining cats and dogs I can not put my windows down to see UGH i hope work goes better then this morning has HAHA... We pull up to work and everyone looks like they are running for their lives to get out of the rain and here we go... Hop out of the truck and low and behold a HUGE PUDDLE..... engulfed my shoe.... GREAT MY FOOT IN SOAKED. I am squeaking around the floor oh boy this day better get better or I am going home to hide under the covers lol...

We are still stowing and I am in love with it I never want to go back to ICQA. Until my first break i am squishing and squeaking the whole time thanks to the puddle outside my truck... by lunch time my foot is dry thank goodness no more squishy lol... We go to our after lunch meeting and we get to check out number... HOT DAMN... I am smoking people I have 139% productivity I am even smoking Todd... I am on fire. After lunch I know for sure my numbers went down tho because I had to search for places to stow BIG CUISINART APPLIANCES!!!! I never want to see another one again I ended up having to go up a floor to find spots. My ICQA manager found me and talked to me about my numbers. I am doing so good that he told me to slow down what manager tells an employee to slow down it caught me off guard and I only had 1 ICQA error and 1 stowing error go me!!! It is almost quitting time and there is no more work being brought up we have to go see Phyllis and see what she wants us to do. She pull Todd and I to the side and says "can I ask you guys something" sure thing!!. She said since we are doing fantastic and our numbers are phenomenal she would like us to try something different tomorrow. She did not tell us what but she assured us that we would like it... I am so excited to see what tomorrow will bring. I will have a blog about what we do tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment