Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Insomnia You Are Getting The Best Of Me

I lay awake in bed and all around me everyone else is sleeping oh how I wish I could sleep. Insomnia you are getting the best of me and I do not like it. I have not been able to sleep for the past 3 days and I am not sure why but it sucks. Our only TV is in the bed room and I do not want to turn it on because it will wake up Todd I would rather one of us sleep lol.. So there goes watching TV. I go get on my computer and blog about stuff that is on my mind.

I think I need to get my sleep aid's again I have not had to use them in almost a month but that looks to be the only way I am going to get any sleep. Does anyone have any suggestions to ways that help them fall asleep and stay asleep at this point I am willing to try anything to get a good night sleep. I would like to be able to shut my mind down right before bed. I think that is my number one problem my mind runs wild at night when it is time to go to bed.I have counted sheep,counted my breaths,even tried drinking sleepy time tea I did not think this would work but I said hey its worth a shot lol...

I am going to attempt to go back to bed everyone else is so cute when they are sleeping I would know I get to watch them sleep almost every night is that kinda creepy LMAO.... BLAH...Good night....or good morning in some peoples eye's its 5:46 am :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment