Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bad Weather Anyone!!

Of course on our first day off we would get awful weather and our camp has decided to spring a leak!!!! We can see where it is coming from but until the rain stops we can not fix it and it is not showing signs off stopping anytime soon :-( We wanted to go hiking today that will not be happening unless we want to go walking in some mud and that is not on my list of things to do today. 

I love to play bingo I grew up with a family that loves to play bingo and cards well hell they will gamble on anything lol. I have not been to bingo in 5 months I think I am long overdue to go win some money. Since we are having horrible weather bingo sounds like a good option for tonight. I wish my mother and grandmother would come visit where ever we may be so I could have bingo buddies that loves bingo as much as I do. Todd says he hates bingo I do know that he loves to go and play the pull tabs those things are addicting and can cost you some money if you do not give yourself a budget for them. I am hoping to go win big tonight if I can find one in or around Campbellsville, KY lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment