Friday, October 3, 2014

I DID IT I am A Independent Scentsy Consultant Again!!

I got the email and I am reinstated again. This time around I hope I get more knowledge from sponsors and peers.. from the short time I have known them I have learned so much more from them and Sharin them I did from my old Sponsor. I am feeling super optimistic this time. I will have more time to focus on my goals and make my dream of a business owner come true. I love this brand and I am so passionate about it that it gives me butterflies. If anyone would like to check out my website here is the link https://amandaryder.scentsy.us/  if you have any questions please /contact me anytime!!!  I can give you any information you need,what my favorite scents are,how Scentsy is much more then just wax now they have evolved in to much more. If you would like to join and be a consultant yourself I can help with that!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment