Sunday, October 26, 2014

Cosmo Is Getting BIG!!

I recently took Cosmo our youngest to the vet to get his toes clipped and I weighed him and I was so surprised to see that he weigh 7.5 lbs he is getting so big. When we got Cosmo he was 2lbs the cutest thing ever I was hoping that he would stay small. Over the past 9 months we have saw many stages of Cosmo. At 8 weeks – 4 months he would sing every time one of us walked in the door it put a huge smile on my face every time he did this. He would also sign if you had his baby it is his favorite toy he has a anxiety attack if he can not find it and squeaked and asked him to sign he would. I have many videos of this and if I ever need something to make me smile or laugh I go watch it. He also had mange during this period we had taken him to the vet because we noticed him loosing his hair. They given us meds and he got better and started growing his hair back. Luckily it did not take long for him to get his hair back poor baby. From 4-6 months we had a stage of chewing shoes OK and if anyone knows me I have a shoe addictions and he chewed many of my favorite shoes and yes I shed a few tears but at the same time he was just so cute. From 6months-NOW he has grown so much he still has the attachment to his baby and it is the cutest thing ever this is his 3rd baby though. He loves to ear the ears, eyes, legs, hands off the baby and pull the stuffing out. I have sewed all the previous babies but he pulls the sewed part apart and pulls the stuffing out. Luckily this baby is cheap at Wal-mart I should just buy all of them and keep back up on hand he shreds a baby within 3 months lol. This is kind of gross LMAO but my hubby leaves his sandals on the floor and Cosmo likes to pee in them HAHAHA I keep telling him not to leave them on the floor. I love watching him grow he will turn 1 in January I excited to see if he grows anymore.
CAM00700 CAM00702 CAM00708 This is Cosmo when we fist got him. He has a heart on his side the brown marking.
IMG_20140421_125511 This was when Cosmo had mange you can see the thinning hair. Thank goodness he grew all his hair back.

IMG_20140416_214427 IMG_20140501_213854 IMG_20140510_133028 This is Cosmo as he is getting older

DSC03304 DSC03307 DSC03401 This is Cosmo NOW… You can see how big he has grown

Sammie also went to get her nails clipped she is a little princess she stayed the size we thought she would considering when we got her she was 1 lb 1oz she however did loose 5 oz since we were in VA. I am working on getting her back up to 5 lbs because I can not give her Trifexis if she is not 5 lbs at least you are not recommended to and I will not give it to her unless she is. I have been giving her wet food the good stuff to try to plump her little butt up. The other 2 dogs are not allowed to have wet food because their stomachs to not digest it well and the get sick. It is funny how the smallest dog we have is a garbage disposal she will try to eat anything you give her and has not problem with it and the other 2 can not ever eat rice and chicken without having an upset tummy. We do buy the best of the best dry food no grains no filler I pay big bucks so they still have the best food to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment