Friday, November 28, 2014

Come Buy A Christmas Tree!!!

We are a week or so into selling Christmas tree and we are not doing so hot... :-( I could not be happier to be here selling them I just wish the customer's would come to the lot. We are not an established lot we are a new lot this year so no one really knows the projections for this lot and or what it is capable of. We have had a day were we sold 10 the next day we sold 1 and that has kind of been how it has been a decent day and a bad day. I am hoping that it will get better we decorated one of the the tree's and put lights on it and put it out close to the road hoping that people will see us. Most of the people that have come to the lot told us that we are not that noticeable from the street. We are also going to be some construction lights to illuminate the signs we are very hopeful... Other then selling tree's while I was out heading to the store I caught a glimpse on the ocean and made me never want to leave southern FL uh oh lol.. I know there is so much more out there to see and we just started full-timing this past June so we can not stop now we need to see every state before we ever think about not full-timing anymore I dont think that will ever happen tho.

Hey if you are in southern FL and you need a Christmas tree head to my lot in Dania Beach, FL we have beautiful frasier fur's the freshest you will find just cut off the mountain 5 days ago. :-) :-) :-) The weather is perfect for buying a tree ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment