Sunday, November 23, 2014

11/19/2014 My Best Friend Got Engaged!!!!

OK so me and Amanda V have been friends which feels like forever since high school lol.. We are the type of friends that we could not speak for like 1 year or so and pick right back off were we left off like we lost no time. We both know we have busy lives and we may not be able to make time to talk all the time. I love her like a sister she is always there for me no matter what is going on she will listen and not judge she is such a great person. She lives in MD and me and I a home is were you park it so the distance means nothing we are still best friends. 

Her and her boyfriend Justin have been together for 10 year!!!!! and he had no put a ring on it until 11/19/2014. He told me two month prior that he was going to ask her and I was so flipping excited and needed to keep a secret from my best friend for how long!!!! OMG!!! he showed me what ring he was going to get it is beautiful!!!! Her favorite band is Slipknot and they were going to a concert that night and she had a dream about him proposing to her at a concert like 2 years prior and he remember that what a great guy so what better time to do it!!!! One of her most favorite song was playing and he turned to her and said "will you be my forever and always" HOW SWEET.. I cried when I read the post I so wish I could have been there I am an emotional person but it was more because she is my bestie and you do not understand how many times we have planned her wedding with no ring lol.. NOW we get to do it for real. I am so happy for them and let the planning begin well we have 670 days to do it so this should be EPIC!!! Love You Amanda and Justin!!!!! Happy Engagement!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment