Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lazy Days and Making Cookies!!

The past three days have been lazy days those days were you do not get out of your night clothes and just veg and watch TV all day yes we did that the past few days and boy did it feel good. Robin has caught and cold so we are staying clear of her LOL I asked her not to share with us hahah We have made she while she was sick that her puppy dakota gets to go outside and play. Her and Cosmo are boyfriend and girlfriend and they are going to miss each other when we leave. They play and run around together these dogs are so fast you can not catch them to save your life but they sure are cute when they are running free the looks on their faces just make me so happy. Until it come time to catch them lol. then that smile turns to a serious face and they do not care they will run circles around you haha.

Robin is feeling somewhat better so she asked me if I would like to bake cookies with her today of course I said yes I love baking cookies. I get in the house and she has all the ingredients out and I am about to just put all of them in a one time. She freaked out and said no you have to put them in the order it says otherwise the cookies will not turn out lol.. so i just sat bake and read the recipes to her and she did all the hard work hahaha… i just reaped the benefits delicious crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside she makes a perfect cookie I guess putting them in order as they say really work… maybe that is why my cookies are never crispy lol…. Todd loves Robins cookies we(she) made about 5 1/2 dozen and between Todd and David almost all the cookies were gone I had a few :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment