Sunday, January 10, 2016

Relaxation at it's finest.......

We are loving our time we spend in Crawfordville my sister in-law's property is beautiful the dogs love spending time with their cousin Dakota(she is a chihuahua brown with some black about 5lbs) and the cat loves being here she loves just roaming the property I think she feel like it is a second home. 

After a few nights of just relaxing we plan on painting the cabinets in the kitchen so we head to Lowes to get some paint. Of course I take forever to pick out what I think is the perfect color.... Boy was I wrong I did not take in account the kitchen counter tops the color I picked is identical to the counter tops... Now I am debating on painting them the so called perfect color or getting a crazy funky color, so their is no painting going on right now.

Later that night I could not sleep so I am out on the sofa and I hear that cat come up to the door (she normally does not stay out at night) so I hurried up and opened the door she ran in and went to her sleep spot. I feel asleep on the sofa finally, the next morning I wake up to the cat meowing asking to go out. I open the door and before she could get out .....I noticed her paw was swollen and she was not using it at all..I FREAKED OUT.... she did not seem to be in any pain she was still mobile I called a vet and they said I could bring her in the next day they did not have any openings today. I kept a watch on her all day I did not know if she broke it, sprained it, or got bit by something. As the day went on she started using it more and she still wanted to go out of course I was not letting her out. The next morning I was all ready to take her to the vet but, the swelling has gone down dramatically and she was walking on it, I am still going to monitor her but I do not think I need a vet. My sister in-law thinks she was bitten by a snake.....OMG I can not believe it apparently cats can take a snake bite and be fine don't ask me how and if you know how let me know lol.. Long story short Spankie kitty is healed and happier then ever cant keep her inside when she is here she loves it outside so i cautiously let her out and check her every time she comes in.

We have been here for almost a week and we are going to go to the flea market tomorrow (Saturday) Robin's husband noticed a leak on the faucet we were using for water, Robin informs us that they are going to have to turn off the water today or tomorrow to fix it I told Todd and Todd being who he is since they are letting us use the water we will fix it for him.....BAD IDEA apparently Robin's husband does not want any help arguments and yelling started GUESS WHAT we are on the road again I can not stand him yelling because we were going to help since we were using the water for free!!!!!!!!! We packed up and left we love spending time with Robin but off we go. We found a campground with Passport America just 46 miles from her house, We ordered a new faucet for the bathroom on Amazon and they are being sent to her house. We are going to stay here until Tuesday when all the stuff should be here. The campground is virtually in the middle of no where 30 miles from any town either way, this place is awesome tho very quite people are friendly and some great fishing we hear. The best part about this place is you cant beat the price $12.50 for FHU thank you Passport America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment