Thursday, January 21, 2016

Are We Heading The Wrong Way???!!???

Chugging along on I 95N Baltimore bound on the last leg of the trip. The weather is awesome and so far no traffic I just hope we do not hit any major cities at rush hour. I cant help to notice that we are the only camper heading north that we saw, everyone heading south is probably saying "they are going the wrong way there is a blizzard coming" they most likely think we are crazy and it the back on my head I might think we are crazy LOL...

Making good timing we did not hit any cities with traffic and we have arrived at our final destination after a week on the road. Todd got sick (he is now doing much better), weather did not want to play nice. It seems liked every place we stopped the next morning it was going to rain like crazy!! but we are finally here and just in time for this historic blizzard that is going to hit Baltimore head on. 2-3 feet of snow YIKES!!!! now I love snow but I am not sure if I was ready for this one. I need to get back to the camper and get the snow pants I bought for the sugar beet harvest and my snow boots, I will be taking advantage of the weather and playing in the snow with my Nephew Hunter and going sledding!!! Stay tuned for tons of snow pictures and videos maybe... I am sure by the time this blizzard is over I will never say I miss snow again, Todd is almost sure I will get my fill for the next few years that way we can stay out of this mess. We will see!! :-)

while we are in MD we will be staying at my mom's house and not in the camper until the middle of march and our camper will be stored at my fathers house. I have mixed feelings about this, since we have started this journey I have not slept in a house longer then a week when I was visiting family and Todd has not stayed in a sticks and bricks in almost 3 years this is going to take some getting used to. The whole reason we are here in this mess is because my mother and grandmothers house is in need of repairs and who better to do it then us. They are going to love the finished products I will be posting lots of before and after pictures!!!  

The transition out of the camper has been weird I know we are going back on the road but moving necessities to my mothers has made me sad. I know its for a short time but still a rush of emotions came over me. The dogs are in heaven at my moms house they have a huge fenced in backyard to run like crazy in Cosmo is such a happy puppy. It is nice to be back home with family and friends, I also will be getting fitted for my bridesmaid dress for my best friends wedding while I am here and I can not wait. Of course since I am in blue crab capital lol.. I will be getting some crabs and making lots of crab cakes yummy I cant wait. Here is to spending the winter in MD!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment