Sunday, January 10, 2016

Bright eyed and bushy tailed Crawfordville here we come

Last leg of this trip by the end of the day we will be in Crawfordville,FL ready for some relaxation. Weather is perfect, dogs are happy and we are excited to be done moving for a few weeks, not that we dont love it but I like to sit still for a few.

312 miles ahead of us we are making really good time, with the nice road we are on I swear the truck is getting the best gas mileage we have ever seen I think we are only going to have to stop for gas one time maybe 2. Something I do not like seeing as we are moving more east the gas prices are rising....WTF....not happy when we were in San Antonio we payed $1.52 I never in my lifetime thought I would see gas that low again I was not complaining, I am complaining now we just hit the FL line and gas is over $2.00 AHHHHHHH not a happy camper here. 

Finally around 5pm because we are in EST zone now we have made it to my Sister in-laws haha she was not expecting us until Monday, I had all the days mixed up but who cares we are here and ready for some relaxation. It has been rainy here and where we are going to be parked is a tad bit soupy!!! I hate that I am always worried about getting stuck. We get into our spot with no problems now to get set up and chill. So happy to be back in FL for a few the only thing that would make it better being here is if the gas was as cheap as it was in TX, 

No comments:

Post a Comment