Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Ending Our Time in South Dakota's Black Hills

Summer is nearing the end and we never want to see it go we are leaving South Dakota onto our next destination. The campground we worked at is gorgeous and centrally located to all the fun things to do in that area. As far as working there BEWARE.... there are tons of places to work in the black hills area and that's all I will say because I am a positive person ;-)

Of all the things we have done here I wish I would have saw the Badlands but we did not have time and there is always another trip I can see it in. Pictures will not do this area justice you really have to see it with your own eyes. I wish you all could have saw it through my eyes I think the whole time I spend there every corner we turned I was in awe. I had never been to this part of the country until now and I do not want to leave it is so beautiful here!!!

The cave systems are amazing and informative, the hiking here is  adventurous and there are some leisure walks/hikes as well some of the best hiking we have done. The views are breath taking, the terrain is different almost every road you hop on, Devils Tower and Harney peak where the best thing we did in my opinion. If you ever get a chance to spend sometime in the black hills with kids or without i highly suggest that you take at least two weeks there are so many things to do, see and experience that any less then two weeks you will be leaving saying I wish we had more time!!!

This was the best summer ever so far of our full-timing adventure and we are hooked up and on our way to our next destination a few weeks early......

No comments:

Post a Comment