Friday, March 27, 2015

Sawyer,Oklahoma

I am going to catch up on everything since I have last posted which I know is some time ago lol...

We left FL and headed to Sawyer,Oklahoma to manager Sawyer RV Park we could not be happier to get on the road again after a brief resting period from selling Christmas Tree's. We made it to Sawyer,OK beginning of Feb and started managing the park Feb 11th. We are so excited to be here and bring this place back to life. If you are not familiar with this area is it really small town 10 miles away from Hugo,OK. A lot of fisherman come her because of the big lake Hugo and there are great places to put your Rv as well ;-) 

When we arrived here the weather was gorgeous sunny skies and warm I was so happy. Well after being here for a little over 3 weeks the forecast had changed RAIN RAIN RAIN.... oh wait and SNOW... now if you have not followed my blog I LOVE SNOW but cant drive in it to save my life. When I saw we were going to get snow I COULD NOT CONTAIN MYSELF. One night we got maybe an inch over night and I woke up to see it just in time because the next day it warmed up so quick it melted within the hour. Before it melted I did mange to get Cosmo outside and have him experience his first snow ever!! He was so cute kind of looking at it like "what is this stuff its cold" type of look but then he loved playing in it. The next week the forecast was calling for 3-5 inches of snow and boy did it snow it layed and it was so pretty but it also came with sleet and freezing rain everything was frozen. Being the crazy weather here in OK it warmed  up and melted almost everything with 3 hours of me being awake I was just so happy to be able to see it and play in it with the puppies and not have to drive it in ;-)  

Now that I have seen snow and had TONS of rain I am just ready for the sun to shine and I can soak it up... My skin if feeling sun deprived lol...BRING ON THE SUN OKLAHOMA!!!

While managing the RV park is awesome it is very small and not a whole lot to do for me I went and got a part-time job so I did not drive Todd crazy with being bored. I am a assistant manager at the local KFC if you are driving through Hugo,OK stop in and say hello lol... Todd basically manages the RV park himself and he loves it and we have brought this place back to life for sure and we are so proud of ourselves. Todd has designed and created new signs for the road signs they look AWESOME!! Todd also designed and maintains the new website for Sawyer RV Park check it out at www.sawyerrvpark.com I will also post a picture of the new sign he designed.






No comments:

Post a Comment