Friday, March 27, 2015

New Camera And A Headache

I could not have been happier with my birthday gift my new camera. All the pictures I took on my birthday were taken with this fantastic camera it is waterproof dust proof and shock proof just what I need because it always takes a beating with me dropping it. I have had it for two days and have not tried to figure out how to work the WiFi until Sunday morning to upload all the photos I had taken.

Here comes the headache the dame WiFi will not work and that is the whole reason hubby bought me this camera. We are a little annoyed with the fact that is does not work. We read all the directions downloaded everything that needed to be downloaded and it still does not work. However hubby did find this awesome feature on the camera that I love love love.....color pop....here are some of the pictures that were taken with the color pop feature







Sad enough we had to take the camera back because it was not working. In small town Hugo they did not have another on like the one I got and they did not have any other good camera's there with WiFi so now i am searching for the perfect camera that work lmao... So now I am back to my repaired camera still love it but am searching for the new one like I have been for almost a year now lol...But it did take AMAZING PICTURES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment