Friday, December 12, 2014

Boynton Beach FL Christmas Tree's

We have been at our new lot for almost a week and we are rocking it out. The have beaten our records everyday and we have already reached our bonus goal now we are tracking towards our super goal and we do not know what that is but we are excited to see if we can reach that goal. 

We are having so much fun doing this our crew is really awesome and they are some tree selling fools... we have some fresh trees some of our tree's have snow water on them from when they are cut down in NC. Our cute little table tops seem to be pretty popular we got 15 of them 2 days ago and we only have 2 left.... we need more but I am pretty sure they have none left. I am some what disappointed that I do not have any room in my rig for a tree I am not used to this it is a little depressing but Todd tells me I have 150 tree's standing but they are not mine. I did not take the hour to pick the perfect tree out and make the workers open 5 trees for me so it was hard for me the get in the Christmas spirit this year. You better believe that next year we are going to make sure there is space in the rig for a tree even if it has to be a small table top but I will make sure there is room for a 5 foot if I get my way!!! lol.. 

There is one downfall to this whole tree selling well it is not even a downfall just loosing some beauty sleep. We are right behind a Sonic fast food and they are open until 3am... yes 3AM.... and they will play their music so LOUD that I just throw my ear plugs in and I will just drift off into dream land but I can still hear the music and on Tuner Thursday lol.. all the tuner cars roll up at 10pm at night they are really loud so we named it Tuner Thursday,,,, but we are just having a blast that we do not really care at all.....we will sleep once we are all complete the season..


OH BTW update on our water pump that we thought we out.... turns out the water pump is not bad it was just the micro switch.... Todd being a jack of all trades pulled the pump took it apart and narrowed it down to what he thought it was and he fixed it I am not sure how he rebuilt the micro switch to work to make it worked but hell yeah!!!! he did so YES we do not need to get a new water pump....I am so glad Todd knows how to fix almost anything I have a pretty AWESOME HUBBY!!!!


Well I am off the sell some tree's and try to break the lots records from last year and you better believe we plan to blow it out of the water!!!!! 12 Days til Christmas!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment