Saturday, May 21, 2016

Selling Our 5th Wheel

OK so I know I have not posted in a LONG TIME. we are going to be stationary for a few years and then we will hopefully hit the road again!!! I will catch everyone up on while we are stationary, I will still be posting on my blog and the transition back into (the real world) as I call it now. We are selling our 1997 26ft 5th wheel below is a blurb about it 

1997 26 ft 5th wheel with a 14 ft super slide. Everything works new tires 6,280 pounds dry weight.

propane stove, propane heat, jack knife couch folds to a bed, dinette folds down to a bed bedroom with room for a queen size bed sleeps 6 
.everything you need to go camping ready to go all tanks work no leaks. Thermostat controlled ducted AC blows very cold. Come with 2 30lb propane that were just filled. There was a roof leak that has been repaired and have not had any problems since then. We started to replace the floor but did not get around to finishing it, we do have the remaining floor to finish it and if you need more it can be purchased at Lowes. I have attached pictures below you can contact me at

it is currently in Abingdon, MD in storage that is where it can be seen and will have to be picked up from since we sold our truck we pulled with. I can meet anytime there to see it.

Clean title in hand asking $4,500 OBO looking to sell ASAP any reasonable offer considered will also consider trade or partial trades let me know what you have.


If you know someone or you are in the market for one please let me know you can private message me on here or through the facebook page attached to this blog. 

attached are some pictures of the camper. Please stay tuned for our transition and what we are going to be up to for the next few year.......










No comments:

Post a Comment