Friday, July 17, 2015

Bear Country A MUST SEE WHEN THE BLACK HILLS

Today we are heading to Bear Country http://www.bearcountryusa.com/ I can not wait to see all the animals especially the bears!!! This place is a drive thru zoo that have the animals free roaming so plenty of picture ops here for sure. The first thing you come to are elk and reindeer I was not so excited for them.The next animal you encounter are Wolves, I was so excited they were walking right next to the truck and I was in awe they are so beautiful and since the drive is not fast moving you get to know them up close and personal. Mountain goats, big horn sheep, mountain lions are just a few of the animals you will see. Once you get to the bear den it is so amazing. They have black and brown bears out free roaming. They have people riding on ATV yelling please keep you windows up in the bear den at all times. I am a rebel i wanted a good picture so i put my window half way down I did not say I had a death wish. This is the reason that the drive is so slow everyone stops in the bears den for like 20 minutes just in awe. When we arrived to the den this brown and black bear decided they wanted to fight we are sitting and watching these bears fight 2 ft away from the truck. I few of them came so close that if I had my window down at this time i could have pet them ( I said I did not have a death wish lol ) It was the best part of the drive. I swear there were 75 bears just roaming around i want the guys job that is to drive on an ATV through the bear den yelling "keep you windows up please" the whole tour took 2 hours easy so make sure you plan on a half day trip but it is so worth it a fun family friendly thing to do.

After you get to the end of the ride there is a parking lot. park and go walk around the baby area. There is a baby for almost every animal you saw during your drive. OH and a big Grizzly bear oh is he HUGE and scary he is alone prob because he has a bad attitude that what it looked like to me. The baby bear and wolves are the cutest to me every word out of my mouth was ahh lets take one home lol.. I am such an animal lover. I SAY THIS IS A MUST SEE PLACE  

No comments:

Post a Comment