Monday, February 15, 2016

Yucky......I hate being sick

Finally for the first time in almost two months Todd is better and back in action. I could not be happier I felt alone the whole time he was sick, doing things I do not normally do when traveling. I was more then willing because that's what you do when you other half is sick, anything to get them better. Well now that he is better it just so happens I would get sick. I think its the flu (YUCKY) but I am not ruling out Pneumonia my chest hurts and my lungs feel like they have fluid in the and they feel like they are on fire!!!! :-( All I want to do now is get better, of course Todd is being an awesome hubby waiting on me hand and foot and since we are at my grandmothers house she is making me homemade chicken noodle soup. There is nothing better the grandmother chicken noodle soup when you are sick I know it sounds cliche but it true lol. 

The weather here is perfect for a sick day, it started out more snow this morning..., nothing like the blizzard (I never want to see 3 feet of snow overnight ever again in my life,expect on TV maybe) This morning through the afternoon we ended up with about 5 inches, now the nasty part of the storm is the sleet/freezing rain for the rest of the night. Good thing we have no where to go tomorrow because I have a feeling the slush on the roads will freeze. After this storm the weather is supposed to warm up quite a bit so I am looking forward to getting better and getting out and taking more awesome pictures with my awesome camera. Now that Todd is better we have about a month to get my moms house in shape so we will be starting some of the renovations they need as well. I am going to go back to bed now and hope to sweat whatever sickness I have I just pray that it is not Pneumonia 

No comments:

Post a Comment