Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Gift's 2015

In this mist of posting about finishing tree's and our next destination I forgot to post the most amazing gift my hubby gave me for Christmas and the awesome gift's I gave him.

Of course as always we did Christmas early hubby was so excited to give me my gift that he could not wait. I made him open all his gifts first because I love to see his face when he opens his gifts makes me so happy. He received a new Keurig that he so badly needed, a hammer drill that he fell in love with when he used it in MI, a new hiking backpack with hydration, hiking polls and a survival kit you never know when you will need one, a few shirts and some other small things I love seeing him so happy.

Now it was my turn, there was only two gifts under the tree for me and I could not wait to get into them. He gave me the bigger of the two gifts first I tore it open and it was a tree tag box?!? I was puzzled lol. I ripped the box open and before I even got the gift out of the box, my jaw dropped and I began to cry... I could not believe it was the camera that I have been dreaming about...... The Canon Rebel T3I all I could do was hold it. It came with the standard lens I was still in aww and he said "thats not all your have one more gift to open" All I was thinking was it could not get any better then this right? I opened the second gift and it looked to be a box of Saltine crackers, now I know I love crackers...but crackers for a gift lol... I guess he ran out of boxes, I ripped the box open and I could not believe it, it was the 75-300mm lens HOLY $h!T of course being the crier I am, I started crying and saying "thank you thank you thank you" I still could not believe it I finally got my camera.

Now that I have it I have so much to learn I see a photography class in my near future. I can not wait to take amazing pictures and share everything I see with you all.

Ever since we got married I have been telling him how awesome it would be to have a Canon Rebel camera. His response was you cell phone has a camera almost as good, and of course I would say OK even tho I really really wanted this camera. I would always pull him over to the camera section in every store we went and I would stare at this camera in hopes that he would say "OK we can get it" but that never happens. I love taking pictures and anyone who knows me knows that on my computer I have over 10,000 pictures YES 10,000. So in my mind I need this awesome camera because my current camera ...well had been operated on by hubby to fix it and it is still temperamental and I am missing awesome picture opportunities all I could say was "one day in my dream's maybe one day I will get it" 

Merry Christmas everyone hope your Christmas was memorable and special in every way now it is time to bring in the NEW YEAR and continue our crazy adventure in our house on wheels!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment